Friday, December 23, 2005

West Ham 2-4 Newcastle - Premier League, Sat Dec 17 2005

Hello ILuvNUFC here. Just had word from Toongoals that his computer is away being fixed right now so I have edited the goals from the West Ham game and uploaded them for you. It was my first attempt at using virtual dub and there seems to be a slight synchronisation issue with the sound running a little out of touch with the picture.
They are still worth watching and I'm sure Toongoals will fix the problem when he gets his PC back until then these will have to do.

Newcastle: Given, Ramage, Boumsong, Bramble, Elliott, Solano (Bowyer 79), Faye, Parker, Ameobi, Shearer, Owen.
Subs Not Used: Harper, Luque, Chopra, Gate.

Booked: Bramble, Ameobi, Parker.

BBC match report

Owen 4min - 7.22MB
Owen 42min - 5.72MB
Shearer 65min - 6.81MB
Owen 92min - 6.64MB

Let me know Look At This... if there are any problems with the files as this is my first attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home