Sunday, February 12, 2006

Alan Shearer - Local Hero

Following Alan Shearer's record-breaking 201st goal for Newcastle, here is a tribute to the Geordie hitman. Includes interviews with Shearer, Sir Bobby Robson and Jackie Milburn's son.

Alan Shearer - Local Hero. Link to 290MB divx torrent file. I can't vouch for the quality as I've just started downloading it. I will let you know when it's finished.

Thanks to Lilywhite from MaXxed Football Forums for the link.

Edit: Turns out it the show that was on Sky Sports 1 and it is great quality and essential viewing if you hav'nt seen it. Actually it's essential viewing if you have seen it as well.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 pm, February 20, 2006, Blogger toongoals said...

Thanks Lilywhite from MaXxed Football for providing this and thanks ILuvNUFC for posting this... magic!

 
At 11:04 am, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just found out about this website and I would like to ask if anyone could repost the torrent as I'm desperate in watching the Sky documentary on Alan Shearer!

Up the lads,
Johannes from Germany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home