Sunday, April 23, 2006

NUFC 3 West Brom 0

NUFC 3-0 West Brom - Premier League, Sat Apr 22 2006

Given, Carr, Moore, Bramble, Babayaro, Solano, Faye, Pattison (Clark 80), N'Zogbia, Ameobi, Chopra.
Subs Not Used: Harper, Elliott, Boumsong, Luque.

Goals: Solano 30, Ameobi 40 pen, 90.

BBC match report

Goals: 65MB Highlights package here. Sorry the quality is'nt perfect but my mate was having some trouble with his TV card.

Goals: 38MB mpg file of quick highlights here. Uploaded as a request for anonymous. Unless anyone wants to upload the original package and send me the url.

4 Comments:

At 6:53 am, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to be picky... but the title says West Brom, the body repeats the Wigan scoreline. A quick edit is in order... :)

-- Merg

 
At 6:30 pm, April 24, 2006, Blogger Newcastle Photos said...

Cheers. i'll sort it now. :)

 
At 12:26 am, July 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you upload these again? I missed this Solano's goal. I'm peruvian and a big fan of Nobby. I'd appreciate it if you could upload it again. Thanks.

 
At 11:00 am, July 27, 2006, Blogger Newcastle Photos said...

I can't seem to find the original file at the moment but I've found a 38MB mpeg file which I'm uploading now. Should be done in an hour or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home