Thursday, August 17, 2006

Stuff

Here is a few of the photos that I just added to my photos page. Photographs Of Newcastle: St. James Park.
Click for biggery or go to my page for a lot more.

       





I've just found this site which has the full collections of the Panini Football 84 & 85 Sticker Albums for you to browse.
Here are a couple of them one being Cheetah(I'm sure everyone will recognise him straight away) and my favourite from that time Davey Mac.

 





And another thing I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Frosty is a Snowman on board here at ToonGoals to help me out as ToonGoals himself is working away for some time to come yet. Frosty has been helping me out behind the scenes for a while now so I thought we may as well have him on board.
Welcome aboard Frosty. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:08 am, August 28, 2006, Blogger toongoals said...

Yes, welcome aboard Frosty. Thanks for all your help so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home