Sunday, November 19, 2006

Arsenal 1-1 Newcastle

Premier League, Saturday 18 November 2006

The Arsenal Stadium Mystery
The Arsenal Stadium Mystery.


Arsenal: Lehmann, Eboue, Toure, Gallas, Clichy, Hleb, Fabregas, Julio Baptista (Walcott 64), Flamini, Van Persie (Henry 46), Adebayor.
Subs Not Used: Almunia, Senderos, Song Billong.

Booked: Fabregas, Gallas.

Goals: Henry 70.

Newcastle: Given, Taylor, Bramble, Moore (Sibierski 89), Ramage, Solano (Milner 74), Butt, Parker, Duff (N'Zogbia 86), Dyer, Martins.
Subs Not Used: Harper, Rossi. Booked: Duff, Taylor, Bramble, Given, N'Zogbia.

Goals: Dyer 30.

Att: 60,058

Ref: M Atkinson (W Yorkshire).

Match Report

Highlights thanks to Frosty is a Snowman:
Low quality 64MB
Higher Quality 109MB

Thanks to This too will pass for the picture and title.

5 Comments:

At 12:51 pm, November 19, 2006, Blogger Frosty is a Snowman said...

I got my digi usb this week so here are the match of the day highlights that I recorded last night ;)


Here (Low quality 64MB)
Here (Higher Quality 109MB)

 
At 1:14 pm, November 19, 2006, Blogger Newcastle Photos said...

Good shot. Saves me using my dodgy editing sk1llz later. :)

I've stuck the links on the front page.

 
At 1:25 pm, November 19, 2006, Blogger Frosty is a Snowman said...

they are 10 minutes long
and contain the interviews after the match as well

I fell asleep last night while they uploaded, thats why I didn't post until today haha

 
At 1:12 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again...

Just want to add the goals from the Celta game. It's kinda crappy quality, but it's something.

Sibierski 1-1

Taylor 2-1


Thanks again to the forumusers at newutd.no

 
At 2:37 pm, November 24, 2006, Blogger Newcastle Photos said...

Cheers.
I think they are the same quality as I put up earlier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home