Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Few Things

Hello all. It's great to be back and I'd like to thank Frosty for his usual excellent work in keeping ToonGoals ticking over nicely. Thanks.
Anyhoo being away from my PC due to the recent back surgery I have a built up a few links I'd like to share with you.

Toon ToonGooogIe Search. A funny “Did you mean” Google search generator. For example check this GooogIe Search. Thanks Russ Barker who runs the excellent footballchants.org - The Definitive Guide To Football Chants. Some NSFW language there, obviously. I contributed one of my own involving Sundlind fans and the cliffs of Dover. Ask your Dad. :)

Toon ToonAnyone here remember Andy Hunt?
He was forced to quit football in 2000 due to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Andy now owns and manages the Belize Jungle Dome and an adventure travel company in Belize, Central America with his wife, Ex-MTV presenter Simone Angel (Simones Belize Blog). He also writes the Belize Jungle Dome Blog and his own personal blog Escribbler which contains some good reading about his time here in the Toon.

Toon ToonWelcome to the Newcastle Fan Video Podcast Official Site. Not updated much but there may be stuff there that you have not seen before.

Toon ToonGuess which game came top of a recent Observer poll to identify the greatest FA Cup game of all time? Read the thoughts of Supermac, Motty and a certain part-time footballer and joiner (amongst others) about the game which continues to haunt us all (courtesy of the BBC) 35 years after the event. Thanks to the excellent Black & White & Read All Over for that link.

Toon ToonA few other things: Football Heroes - A Photographic encyclopaedia of Toon Footballers, Toonarama, Say it ain't so Emre and nufcmismanagement.info/.

Toon ToonFinally for today here on Rapidshare is the legendary Geordie Medley sung by Harry Palmer. Enjoy. I know I do.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 am, January 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff... Hey, how's Tim doing? haven't seen him post anywhere for ages :(

 
At 7:45 am, February 01, 2007, Blogger Newcastle Photos said...

Thanks. He has been away for a while but he is due back soon.

 
At 7:20 pm, February 01, 2007, Blogger toongoals said...

Hello boys,
Glad you're back iluvnufc, hope everything went well. Hello Matt, thanks for asking after me, I haven't died, just been away for a while (in Stratford upon Avon).

I should be back in the North East next week. I'm not sure how long for, as I'm applying for jobs all over the place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home