Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Alan Shearer Compilation

God


Here is a great Alan Shearer video made by Newuxtreme. He left this in the comments a while back but I had trouble downloading it at first until I found it on a different server. I'll let him explain in his own words with the text taken from Shearer9.com message board.

Mega Alan Shearer Compilation, Complete Career by Newuxtreme

Hi guys this has been my on and off project since over 1 year. I have tried to make this comp around 6-7 times already using different softwares(Moviemaker, Vegas, Video Edit Magic etc.) but I've always had problems, luckily I didn't have any problems this time.

It took me around 4 months to make this movie, and so I would really appreciate feedback that you would give back in return for this movie, as it would inspire me to make more movies like this, about certain players like Beckham etc.


Alan Shearer is a living legend and is definitely one of the best center-forwards in this world, and that you can see from this compilation.
It contains lots of his footage from when he was in Soton & Blackburn as well as England.

This movie shows his career in chronological order, (year-wise).

This compilation probably contains every goal of his Newcastle and International Career

This compilation contains :-

1. Goals
2. Injuries
3. Fights
4. Interviews
5. Awards
6. Top 10 Goals

Size : 207Mb + 13MB
Quality : 512 kbps
Duration : 57:42 Minutes

EDIT : Sorry Guys I goofed up, I missed getting in an entire season, whose video is already made, not to worry I'll make that one seperately and post it here. It's his 2001-02 Season.


MegaUpload link

FileFront link. I had some problems downloading this link but no problems with the first link. This link could well contain the missing season but I'm not sure as it kept stopping downloading halfway through.

Thanks to Shearer9.com where I found the link that worked for me.

Very very impressive.

Also, while I am here, a quick plug for my blog which has a couple of great geordie songs to download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home